Online Video Player
Recommended Browser: Google Chrome
Online Video Player can play all video formats that are supported by Google Chrome.
Video Playing Speed Depends on Certain Factors like Server Speed of the File Hosting, and Internet Speed. If Video is buffering, then it may be because of the Slow Download Speed of the Server, where the video is hosted, or Slow internet speed.
What is Online Video Player?
Online Video Player is a free Tool provided by Innate Blogger. It helps you to play videos hosted on different websites on the internet without downloading. Online video player URL plays the videos directly from the download URL on your browser.
Remember, this is just a simple MP4 player online to help users.
How to use Online Video Player from URL
Just follow these steps to use Online Video Player with URL:
- Open Online URL Video Player from Link
- Open another tab and then copy the download link of the video.
- Paste the download link or the video URL in the Online Video Player.
- Play the video and enjoy!
Is playing videos from URL online safe?
Yes, playing videos online using our URL video player is completely safe. Our online video player is actually a web video player which helps users stream videos directly from their browser.
Why can't I play MKV using this Web Player?
Playing URL using web player is actually playing URL using the browser. So if your browser doesn't support any video quality, then it will not be played. MKV video format is not supported by browsers, so it can't be played using an online video player.
If the video format is MKV, then you can download the video and then watch it using the VLC Media player.
Advantages of Using Online Video Player
These are the advantages of using the Online Video Player for streaming video URL:
- You don't need any external application, just need a browser.
- Can use Online Video Player on any device.
- Easy to use.
- Once the video file is loaded (needs good internet speed), the video plays normally like a downloaded file.